Sample Interview Questions for Television, Radio or Blog Radio:
1. What are the hindrances that keep us (our culture) from claiming/perceiving everyday courage?
2. What is courageous leadership and why won’t those stories or situations make Oprah’s “Amazing Stories of Courage”?
3. What are the hindrances to claiming everyday courage and courageous leadership?
4. What can people do to implement courage consciousness?
5. What behaviors represent lost courage–the behaviors that keep you stuck on the same step of the ladder (“He who hesitates before last step spends his life on one leg.” — Ancient Chinese Proverb)?
6. What “red flags” reveal lost courage and/or caged courageous leadership?
7. You say there are “cousins to courage.” Give a few examples.
8. What are some obstacles that keep people (at all work levels) from applying the complimentary courage actions?
9. You have trademarked StuckThinking™–-what does that mean?
10. What might be the one most important item to someone claiming courage?
11. What can a listener do right now to keep stepping up (without spending any money)?
12. If you were to leave the listener with one thought—what would it be?