Below are a collection of comments from two CPE webinar programs for CPAs in 2020-21.
These two programs are also perfect for organizations seeking to insert courage as a skill.
- “Courageous Leadership—The Ethical Behaviors”
- “Embrace Your Courage During Times of Uncertainty”
These two topics are conducive to all environments and situations assuming you are receptive to “courage as a skill,” so Contact Me.
“Courageous Leadership—The Ethical Behaviors:”
- The best Ethics class I have ever taken! Thank you!!!
- Sandra Walston is truly an inspirational speaker!
- Excellent content and very applicable and helpful!
- Presenter clearly wants people to feel good about themselves and not let being a wall flower prevent you from standing up for yourself or making the best ethical decision.
- This was a wonderful experience.
- I received a new approach to applying ethics to my job.
- Great training! Thank You!
- Great course!
- This course was awesome!
- Super presentation!
- A lot of interaction between instructor and participants.
- Interesting session—thought provoking.
- Thanks, gave me a new perspective on courage.
- Course was great!
“Embrace Your Courage During Times of Uncertainty:”
- Sandra is enthusiastic and extremely uplifting. I’d highly recommend any future courses. Not only will Sandra’s courses help improve yourself from a business perspective, she’ll teach you to improve yourself from a personal perspective.
- Sandra made a thorough presentation regarding courage in the workplace as well as personal life. She gave several helpful examples into what courage is and ways to improve confidence in yourself and others.
- She is the best presenter I have ever had on CPA Academy.
- Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!
- This is a wonderful course that should be part of everyone’s core curriculum for life. The presenter is cogent, kind, enthusiastic and courageous!!!!
- Thank you, very inspiring!
- The course was a great introduction to really understand courage and the different ways you can obtain it.
- I love your laugh and cheerfulness. Thank you.
- The presenter did a great job driving home the message and encouragement!
- Very positive and enthusiastic! Thanks Sandra!
- Great energy level. Thanks
- It is great to have an esteemed Academy presenter like Sandra Ford Walston to teach and remind us all what is really important in life; both personal and professional. These so-called “softer” skills are the solid basis of success for CPAs.
- Lots of inspirational things to think about. Enjoyed it!
- Loved her Giggles and Chuckles.
- One of the best webinars!
- This is amazing. I definitely need courage!
- I will recommend to my friends; it is very good.
- Very timely and interesting topic!
- Excellent content.