Click here to download my Speaker Sheet in .pdf format.
Sandra is internationally known as The Courage Expert based in Denver, Colorado. She is a respected global speaker, expert on leadership and leadership consultant who focuses on the human potential, trainer and certified courage coach. Her keynote speech on “Courage–An INside Job!” will redefine this hidden virtue and illuminate its possibilities.
With for over twenty years of original research on feminine courage, everyday courage and courageous leadership, she guides organizations, teams and individuals to tap into their courage. She found that there is a direct correlation between your success quotient and your courage quotient.
She has worked with organizations from Agrium, Inc., Procter & Gamble, US Bank, Internal Auditors, Auburn and Virginia Commonwealth Universities, State Farm, and GreenStone FCS to integrate her “Courageous Leadership Development Model.” She instructs the Enneagram at the University of Denver and formerly for 18 years at the University of Denver five personal development classes for CPAs Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and currently CPE4u with Dr. Mark Vogel.
Featured on the speaker circuit as witty, provocative, concrete and insightful, she has changed the lives of thousands of leaders each year. Sandra’s the internationally published author of three books: COURAGE The Heart and Spirit of Every Woman/Reclaiming the Forgotten Virtue, FACE IT! 12 Courageous Actions that Bring Success at Work and Beyond and The COURAGE Difference at Work: A Unique Success Guide for Women. Ms. Walston has been published in “Chief Learning Officer” and “Strategic Finance” magazines, and “The Ziglar Weekly Newsletter,” to name a few. All of her books are available to purchase and be personally autographed on her website or internationally on Kindle.
Sample successful keynote topics (each keynote is customized to fit the audience, demographics and conference theme):
- “Real leadership is Courageous: How to Discover Your Courage!”
- “Courageous Leadership—An INside Job!”
- “Courage—Your Untapped Reservoir in the Workplace!”
- “COURAGE: The Cornerstone of Great Workplaces”
- “Feminine Courage—Making it Work for You!”
- “I Wish I’d Had More Courage”
- “Uniting Women in Courage”
- “How Educators Hit the Bull’s-Eye With Courage”
- “Courage: The Legacy that Changes Lives”
- “Unleashing Courage in the Workplace”
- “Did Someone Clip Your Wings? Applying Feminine Courage”
- “Harnessing the Feminine Energy of Courage”
- “Make Courage Your Daily Legacy”
- “Encourage Courage”
Click here to download Speaker Sheet.
- She instructs the Enneagram at the University of Denver and formerly for 18 years at the University of Denver five personal development classes for CPAs Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and currently CPE4u with Dr. Mark Vogel.
- Courageous Leadership: Advance Your Career—Step Up to Your Next Level (numerous articles featured in Chief Learning Officer magazine such “Courage in the Workplace,” “WANTED! CLO with Courage,” “Courage is Caged in the Workplace” and 2015 Training & Development “Courageous Leadership Matters at All Levels”)
- Hello, Saturn! Hello, Neptune! Communicating with People from Another Planet (article available upon request)
- With Courage, Your Passion Cannot Be Doused (article available upon request)
- Coaching Techniques to Affect People: Gaining More Effective Leaders
- Human Dimension: Maximizing Individual Talents in the Work Place Using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (and using the MBTI to advance sales results)
- Understanding Your Approach to Time Management: Too Much To Do, No Time to Do It (article available upon request)
- Enneagram: A Business Model for 9 Ways of Working and Living (article available upon request)
- Women Working with Courage: How You Can Claim It, Apply It, and Rely on it at Work (article available upon request)
- The Language of Courage: Creating Action through Words
If you’re interested in receiving a program outline for any of the topics listed above or for a customized topic, please e-mail Sandra your request.
Photo below was taken in Calgary, Canada.