Spring is a time of rebirth, renewal and optimism for a beautiful life—one that is filled with heart and spirit—the etymology of the word courage. Spring is a time to die to the false Self and welcome the true Self. Planting a seed in your spirit called “courageous will” supports you to grow and rejoice allowing you to awaken this forgotten virtue. Read the benefits below and commit to this personal and professional transformation.
Courage Bestows 12 Benefits
When you act with courage in your life and work, you experience 12 benefits:
- Courage enables you to spread your wings and be all that you can be. When you are driven by courage-fueled energy, you magnify your spirit’s fulfillment. Courage is an antitoxin that you can apply to setbacks, hurts or duties. Courage gives you permission to express your individuality and stop others from clipping your wings!
- Courage empowers you to exit bad situations quickly. Your courage mindset enables you to embrace the courage opportunities you face. You’re no stranger to your courage. You may feel unjustly punished when you stand in your courage, but courage provides the inner strength to rise above the “victim” mindset. Your actions become consistently balanced with your courage consciousness.
- Courage sustains you to design a life of few regrets. Your courage-centeredness defines your intentions. Each step is an achievement. When you leave this life, you want to be able to say and feel in your heart, “I have no regrets. I faced my challenges with faith and courage.” When you remain deeply consistent with your intentions, you can reach for the rainbow!
- Courage requires you to hold yourself 100 percent accountable for your choices. You can design your life mosaic and live in the vibration of your true Self. With courage, humility and gratitude merge to dissipate all illusions of self-importance.
- Courage competencies expand as you step up the ladder called life. Stepping up reinforces your reservoir of courage, which sustains you until you’re ready to take the next exciting step. That next step may be asking for a tough project—or simply changing your hair color or style. Is your range of courage expanding? Note this Chinese proverb: “He who hesitates before each step spends his life on one leg.” Living in courage is economical—it cuts out myriad missteps.
- Courage differentiates you, defining your “brand value.” The driver behind courage is the meaningfulness of your life. These qualities are portrayed through your convictions. Your courage enables you to reflect. Using reflection, you can learn to be more present to the truth of your personal branding distinction. What is your brand value? Herein lies the courage paradox: stay present, and you will do what is best for you!
- Courage guides you to focus on best results. Combining intention with action, courage arms you for success. The power of your spirit illuminates the steps that correlate your success quotient with your courage quotient. Be willing to sacrifice the external world to find your internal world. It takes courage to design your personal blueprint.
- Courage is a friend during times of uncertainty or difficult transitions. You need not run from yourself. Your courage permits you to be innately motivated. In courage, your life expresses your heart’s core, reflecting the root meaning of the word courage: “heart and spirit.” Does your life express your heart, your core, your courage? With courage, you can say an absolute “yes” to whatever happens in your life.
- Courage enables you to declare your intent and develop your success. Your self-esteem supports you during demanding times. Hard decisions come alive in the questions, not the answers. Questions inspire actions. See events as opportunities rather than sources of anxiety. Wisdom often dawns in the midst of pain, providing words of encouragement that should be shared with others. Success is not elusive, and courage is not a barrier to a happy life. Both are venues for your light to shine. What is your definition of success?
- Courage propels you to reinvent yourself as often as needed. Conformity is a courage killer. Focus on your accomplishments and maintain a tough measure of accountability. Self-discipline thwarts any mediocrity that might keep you stuck or in anguish. Are you powerfully passionate about who you are? Nothing is more valuable than deepening your sense of who you are. Self-reflection is the key to self-fulfillment.
- Courage allows you to stand in your dignity. You don’t need to manipulate situations. You know that storms will enter your life, but they offer opportunities for an honest assessment of your vulnerabilities. How frequently do you witness a mea culpa? Courage supports you to delve beyond your ego’s old behavioral scripts to uncover emotional pain and rewrite those scripts. Only you can stop the suffering created by your ego.
- Courage advances your voice. When you confront an uncomfortable truth, the essence of your authentic courage comes to light, and you claim this energy. In Latin, virtue means energy. Is courage your unsung hero? Courage is the gift that lifts your spirit.
Comments are closed.