Here’s an exercise to help you “Claim Your Courage in 2015.”
- Find a specific experience in your life when you were proud of yourself. Maybe people said, “I am so proud of you!” Relive the experience and determine which of the twelve behaviors of courage from the “Source Wheel” you applied (link to “Source Wheel” diagram: (https://www.sandrawalston.com/book/courage/source-wheel/). This action was your courage at work!
- Think of a recent time when courage and its energy (virtue in Latin means “energy”) were not called upon. The portal to your heart was asleep, like Dorothy in the poppy field. Which behavior on the “Source Wheel” did you deny?
- What possible outcomes may have been different if you had drawn from unlimited courage?
- State your intent to claim your courage in 2015.
- As your footprints of courage are being formed throughout 2015, notice how your actions reveal your true Self—coming from your heart and spirit—a source of energy that sustains you when facing uncertainty. Before you know it, you will have a growing reservoir of courage to draw from.
OSHO, a great mystic from India said:
“You cannot be truthful if you are not courageous.
You cannot be loving if you are not courageous.
You cannot be trusting if you are not courageous.
You cannot enter into reality if you are not courageous.
Hence, he said, courage comes first… and everything else follows.”
Comments are closed.