Click here to download my Speaker Information Sheet in .pdf format. To obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat, click on logo below to download.
Click here to download my Marketing Brochure in .pdf format using a free copy of Adobe Acrobat (click on the logo below to download).
Speaker video snippet of Sandra having fun speaking.
If you would like to bring me to your city for a keynote, seminar, workshop or retreat, please Contact me.
- “Courageous Leadership–An Inside Job!”
- “Courageous Leadership–the Ethical Behavior”
- “Unleashing Courage in the Workplace”
- “Top 5 Signs to Become UnStuck at Work”
- “Courage Actions: Do You Demonstrate Them or Are You STUCK?”
- “Women and Courage: Did Someone Clip Your Wings?”
- “COURAGE: The Untapped Reservoir”
- “Harnessing the Energy of Courage Leadership”
- “Courage Consciousness: Taking Action When You Are STUCK”
- “How to Get a Degree in Courage” (colleges/universities)
- COURAGE–The Heart and Spirit of Every Woman
- Teaching the Attributes of Courage
- “What Keeps Most People Stuck at Work?”
- “Women Integrating and Working with Courage”
- “Courageous Leadership: Making It Work for You”
- “Feminine Courage–C Suite or Cub: It Matters!”
- “The Mindset of Courageous Leadership–Hitting the Bull’s Eye”
University of Denver Graduate Tax Program Instructor
- Time Management: How It Affects the Way You Work
- Communication Preferences: How to Communicate with People from Another Plane
- Personality Models: An Introduction to the Enneagram—9 Ways of Living and Working
- Courageous Leadership: Do You Demonstrate It or Are You Stuck?
- Women Working with Courage: How to Claim, Apply and Rely on It at Work
“I believe Sandra has many special qualities necessary to lead others in developing their personal communication skills and style. Her ability to communicate her thoughts in a clear manner and her sensitivity to others’ reactions are extremely well developed. Her diversity of work experience enables her bring important practical considerations to the classroom. Sandra is an extremely capable woman with very high standards for performance. She is very personable, and has an uncanny ability to make people feel at ease.”
Dr. Mark A. Vogel, Professor – Director, Graduate Tax Program, University of Denver
- Courage Leadership: Advance Your Career—Step Up to the Next Level
- Courage Coaching Techniques (are well received by businesses and associations)
- Courage Actions: Do You Demonstrate Them or Are You STUCK?
- E-Mail/Voice Mail: Human Connections in Virtual Space
- “Hello, Saturn!” “Hello, Neptune!” Communicating with People from Another Planet
- Human Engineering: Maximizing Individual Talents in the Work Place Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®; taught at the University of Denver
- Time Management Preferences Are World’s Apart! Are You a Jupiter or a Pluto?
- Enneagram: A Business Model for 9 Ways of Working
- Women Integrating Courage into Their Work Lives: How to Claim, Apply, and Rely on it at Work (article published and available upon request)
- Coaching Techniques to Affect People: Gaining More Effective Leaders
- The Power of Language: Creating Action through Words (article published and available upon request)
Partial List as The Courage Expert Guest Presenter for Webinars:
- Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS), “Courageous Actions: Do You Demonstrate Them or Are You Stuck?”, August 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute Courage Expert Presenter (2006-2012)
- Institute of Management Accountants—three successful webinars (2007, 2008 and 2011)
- Chief Learning Officer Annual Conference on “Courageous Leadership–the Ethical Behaviors” (2011)
If you’re interested in receiving a program outline for any of the topics listed above or for a customized topic, please contact Sandra with your request.