Partial List of Published Articles on Courage
Following is a partial list of Sandra’s most popular articles on courage and courageous leadership. You are welcome to download any of the following articles for your own use. More articles are posted on this link.
However, if you wish to reprint or repost any of these articles on this website, you need to contact Sandra for permission to see if a royalty is required for reprint. If permission is granted, we request a hard copy of the publication in which the article appears. Please include Sandra’s bio at the end of the piece, along with contact information, and preferably, a photo.
A gentle reminder to those who are interested in sharing some of Sandra’s research findings or program concepts, etc., in work or presentations you are doing, please quote her as this content is representative of her intellectual property and she shares her work in good will.
- In My Eleventh Hour: “I Wish I’d Had More Courage,” or AARP Colorado, January 2016
- British Columbia, Human Resources Management Association and HRvoice.org, “Courage Leadership: Step Up to Your Next Level,” June 13, 2012
- Chief Learning Officer, “Courage in the Workplace,” December 2011 (feature article)
- Ziglar Newsletter, “Top 5 Signs that You’re Stuck at Work,” December 13, 2011, Edition 50
- TrainingIndustry.com, “Courageous Leadership–Dare to Take Control,” November 3, 2011
- TrainingIndustry.com, “Teaching the Attributes of Courage,” August 9, 2010
- TrainingIndustry.com, “Awakening Courageous Leadership,” July 2010,
- Chief Learning Officer, “Cultivate Courage in Uncertain Times,” April 2010
- Newfield Network Newsletter,” Cultivate Courage and Benefit 12 Ways,” April 2010
- The Beltane Papers, “Overcoming the Myth,” Issue #48, April 2010
- Ziglar Newsletter, “Finding Courage During Times of Uncertainty,” April 27, 2010
- The Washington Executive, “Shift Your Scripts,” January/February 2010
- Ziglar Newsletter, “Feminine Courage,” September 2009
- Ziglar Newsletter, “Hitting the Bull’s Eye,” August 2009
- Chief Learning Officer, “Talented CLOs Hit the Bulls-Eye,” Executive Briefings, January 2009
- Chief Learning Officer magazine: “WANTED! CLO with Courage” “issue feature article,” January 2007
- Chief Learning Officer magazine: “Tangibles or Intangibles: Where’s Your Value?” “issue feature article,” November 2007
- Chief Learning Officer magazine, “Courage is Caged in the Workplace,” September 2004