Posted: January 16th, 2015
Click Here to Listen to the podcast.
Sandra Ford Walston is known as the Courage Expert, an internationally published speaker and author with over 20 years of original research on feminine courage, everyday courage and courageous leadership.
Her three books include COURAGE The Heart and Spirit of Every Women/Reclaiming the Forgotten Virtue, FACE IT! 12 Courageous Actions that Bring Success at Work and Beyond and her follow-up book to COURAGE, The Courage Difference at Work: A Unique Success Guide for Women.
Courage – An INside Job!
- What is the definition of courage that you use to awaken people to this forgotten virtue?
- What are the hindrances that keep us (our culture) from claiming/perceiving everyday courage?
- What can people do to implement courage consciousness?
- Without spending any money, what can a listener do right now to integrate their everyday courage?
- If you were to leave the listener with one thought—what would it be?
To learn more about the Courage Expert, Sandra Ford Walston visit www.sandrawalston.com where she posts a courage blog or subscribe to her free monthly courage ezine.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
Comments are closed.