How many of these examples do you display daily?
- They are willing to give themselves permission to claim their courage.
- They distinguish and aptly apply the 12 behaviors of courage found on the Source Wheel.
- They have a fierce resolve to act and to be advocates (BTW, mentors see associates to the threshold of power; advocates apply action to pull them through).
- They squash status quo and mediocrity.
- They understand a higher level of courage consciousness called “where courage meets grace.”
- They establish higher standards; in other words, they do not focus on the lowest denomination.
- They are conscious of the suffering in their lives portrayed by the false Self (content); hence, they learned to migrate to a higher integral level of courage consciousness that reside in their true Self (context). Most of us continue to reshuffle the content.
- What do I mean by “suffering?” Suffering lives in resistance. How much is your soul worth?
- They are curious rather than complacent.
- They live in acceptance as a matter of free will rather than resignation.
- They know that when obstacles are surrendered, their true Self prevails.
- They consciously declared a declaration of courageous intention such as using the word to define their life journey.
- They know that the greater the challenge, the greater the courage consciousness is required, such as self-discipline.
- They know that mistakes help one retain humility.
Comments are closed.